Olive Branch Discipleship Ministries
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
Olive Branch Discipleship Ministries believes the following:
1. We believe in the Godhead of three in One: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit; each separate but One
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, born of a virgin by the power of the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ as the
Messiah, and the signs and wonders and miracle He performed.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ died on a Cross of Shame for
all of our sins, each individual person; establishing our freedom from sin through His blood shed and healing through the brokenness of His body
5. We believe Christ defeated all the powers of darkness and the enemy
of our faith, Satan, through His Sacrifice on the Cross and has placed them under His feet.
6. We believe that he died and rose again on the third day, appeared to His disciples and many others, and then ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of God.
7. We believe we have eternal life through the work on the Cross and through acceptance of Jesus as our Savior and Lord
8. We believe that there is only one name by which we may be saved and that is the name of Jesus Christ
9. We believe that He is our High Priest, ever advocating and ever interceding for us with the Father
10. We believe that Christ is coming again for His Church in the Rapture of the Church (of collecting Overcoming Believers)
11. We believe in His Second Coming (after a seven year period of tribulation on the earth) to establish His rule and reign over a new heaven and a new earth.
12. We believe that the Bible is the totally inspired Word of God by the unction of the Holy Spirit and by His revelation to men of faith through the ages of time, and that it is relevant for today
13. We believe in the personhood of the Holy Spirit, and as the third member of the Godhead.
14. We believe that God the Father, Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit, have
imparted to men Supernatural Gifts to the Church and to men, to be empowered for the work of the Kingdom of God here on earth
14. We believe that these gifts are irrevocable and that they are instructed and empowered by the Holy Spirit
15. We believe in the two works of the Holy Spirit: in the indwelling (salvation) and in the infilling (supernatural empowerment) with the evidence of speaking in an unknown (unlearned by the individual) language
We believe that as true Believers in Christ Jesus, "We are able to do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens (enables) us." - Philippians 4:13